More specific information is included in each subfield.
Subfields and ConceptsEdit
See Category:Medical Imaging for some of its subfields.
- Principles of MRI by Michael Lustig
- Lecture 12: Medical Imaging Computing by Ron Kikinis
- Lecture 20: Bioimaging by Mark Saltzman
- Lecture: Machine Learning meets Medical Imaging by Daniel Rueckert
- Principles of Medical Imaging by David Cory
- Introduction to Medical Imaging by Klaus Mueller
- Algorithms for Medical Image Processing by Jing Yuan
- Machine Learning for Medical Image Analysis by Antonio Criminisi
- Bankman, I. (Ed.). (2008). Handbook of Medical Image Processing and Analysis. Academic Press.
- Dhawan, A. P. (2011). Medical image analysis (Vol. 31). John Wiley & Sons.
- Toennies, K. D. (2012). Guide to medical image analysis: methods and algorithms. Springer.
- Criminisi, A., & Shotton, J. (2013). Decision Forests for Computer Vision and Medical Image Analysis. Springer.
- ITK - cross-platform, open-source software in C++
- ITK-SNAP - image segmentation (mainly for CT and MR data)
- Tools for NIfTI - MATLAB
- PyNIfTI - Python
- Niftilib - C, JAVA, Python and MATLAB
- MITK - open source software in C++
- CTK - The Common Toolkit (C++)
- medInria - multi-platforma, open-source software (2D/3D/4D visualization)
- NifTK - combining NiftyReg, NiftySim, NiftyRec and NiftySeg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.