This page contains resources about Computer Graphics in general.
More specific information is included in each subfield.
Subfields and ConceptsEdit
See Category:Computer Graphics for some of its subfields.
- Computer Graphics by Wojciech Matusik and Frédo Durand
- Computer Graphics by Tomas Lozano-Perez and Jovan Popovic
- Computer Graphics by Leonid Sigal
- Computer Graphics by Kyros Kutulakos
- Shirley, P., Ashikhmin, M., & Marschner, S. (2009). Fundamentals of computer graphics. 3rd Ed. CRC Press.
- Buss, S. R. (2003). 3D computer graphics: a mathematical introduction with OpenGL. Cambridge University Press.
- Watt, A. H. (2000). 3D computer graphics. Addison-Wesley.
- Hertzmann, A. (2003). Machine Learning for Computer Graphics: A Manifesto and Tutorial. In Pacific conference on computer graphics and applications.
- OpenSteer - C++ library to help construct steering behaviors for autonomous characters in games and animation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.