This page contains resources about Artificial Intelligence in general.
More specific information is included in each subfield.
Subfields and ConceptsEdit
See Category:Artificial Intelligence for some of its subfields.
- Machine Learning
- Logic and Automated Reasoning
- First-Order Logic / Predicate Logic
- Sequential Logic / Propositional Logic
- Strong-AI vs Weak-AI
- Russell, S. J., & Norvig, P. (2010). Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach. Prentice Hall.
- What is the difference between strong-AI and weak-AI? - StackExchange
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.